Gwalior Municipal Corporation invites all its residents to participate in the tagline competition / Slogan for “Gwalior Smart City”. The length of Tagline/ Slogan should be concise and between up to 08 words. It should reflect the long term vision of the proposed Smart City Gwalior.
Start Date 17 / 01/ 2017 End date 25/01/2017
The Selected Participant wills Get Appreciation Certificate in Tagline Competition for Gwalior Smart City
The Competition is open for all. The winners will be rewarded by:
- 1st Prize Rs. 5100
- 2nd Prize Rs. 2100
- 3rd Prize Rs. 1100
How to Submit
Entries may be submitted online through https://gwaliorsmartcity.org/ portal.
The winning Tagline can be adopted by Gwalior Municipal Corporation as an official Tagline for Gwalior Smart City.
Gwalior Municipal Corporation reserves the right to select the prize winners and to use the Tagline as the official Tagline for Gwalior Smart City.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner shall be chosen on the basis of originality, creative flair and relevance to the idea of Smart City we are promoting.
- The Name, D.O.B and contact information of the participant must be mentioned in the entry.
- The decision of Gwalior Municipal Corporation for selecting the winner shall be treated as final.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Participants must be Citizens of India.
- All the submissions will be considered as a complete submission and to be eligible for short-listing.
- The participants(s) entries will be judged on merit. In case of short listing, a participant will receive prize money.
- The length of Tagline should be concise and between UPTO 08 words.
- Government of India (Gol) will have the copyright on all the entries submitted. By submitting an entry, the Participant(s) agree(s) to transfer the intellectual property rights to Gol.
- The Participant(s) represent(s) and warrant(s) that he/ she will comply with all applicable Indian laws. The Participant(s) shall not disclose and/or use any information, if doing so is in violation of an obligation of antitrust law and/ or confidentiality.
- Gol reserves the right to reject any entry based on its discretion.
- By registering for participation in the Contest, the Participant(s) warrant that they have complied with these Entry conditions.
- Their entry is original; their entry does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- Any current employer and/or learning institution that the participant is employed by or enrolled with would have no claim on the entry developed and submitted.
- Participants must not provide any false information in the registration process.
- Participants must keep their contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Gol reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/ or the rules without notice for any event that is within the reasonable control of Gol.
- Any changes to the rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Contest page on MyGov portal. It is the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the rules.
- Gol accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by any participant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning any prize.
- Gol will not be held responsible if the participants / teams are not able to upload their entries on MyGov portal before the last date & time of submission for any reason whatsoever.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
Online Application Form